so you think you can dance finale.

(Spoilers below if you're a fan of SYTYCD)

Sigh. I just watched the season finale of So You Think You Can Dance. The finale aired 10 days ago, but I'm just now getting around to watching it. Yes, some events actually got between me and viewing the eye candy that is the fabulous talent and amazing choreography on that show.

So if you didn't know it, Joshua Allen won. I have to admit, if Katee or Josh didn't win, I'd be pretty disappointed. Throughout the entire season, they never hit the bottom three. Never had to dance for their lives. Never left me not squealing with sheer delight after watching any routine they were in.

This by far was probably my favorite season finale of all three seasons I've watched of SYTYCD. I'm probably the most emotionally attached to season 2, but there were so many fun elements in this show that this simply beats the rest of 'em. Nigel Lythgoe tap dancing with kids from the Debbie Allen Dance Academy, seeing some of my favorite dancers from past seasons dancing on stage, watching Mary in her fire engine red dress do the samba across the stage with Dmitri...droooool. Have I mentioned I like Latin dancing? ;)

The choreography from this season also outshines the other seasons, and I've definitely enjoyed how the show added new genres of dancing.

I really don't know what I'm going to do to fill my dancing-watching void. =)

Below are my top 5 favorite routines from this season. How long is it until next spring? Maaaaan.

#5



#4



#3



#2



#1

0 comments: