46 days to go...


...until Transformers hits theaters.

To say I'm excited would be a ridiculous understatement. I'm ready for the Optimus Prime and Megatron show. With a side of awesome sound effects, explosions, and a giant serving of Autobot and Decepticon action. The only other film I recall wanting to see this badly was Garden State, because it involved my beloved Zach Braff. But this yearning for Transformers could very well pick up Garden State, smack it around a bit, and kick it all the way to Cybertron.

If you haven't seen the exclusive Yahoo trailer, you simply must. Shame on you for not watching like a giddy little school girl.

In small screen news, Kyle and I watched the first half of the Idol season finale. This has been the first year for me to even half-heartedly pay attention. Had it not been for Cingular Video on my cell phone I would never have discovered the awesome Jordin Sparks, through her amazingly awesome (love my shallow vernacular?) rendition of, "I Who Have Nothing." You have my vote, Jordin. Those judges and their commentary need to go, though.

This summer will be interesting...I'm looking forward to a short trip to Delaware to see my baby brother graduate high school, with some prospects of visiting Orlando or Chicago. It's been since October since we've done anything vacation-like, so I'm excited. I'm also looking forward to a canoe trip to the Buffalo River, as well.

Today's workday consisted of building a slew of website GFX templates, involving some rather in-depth research into countries. Lemme tell ya, trying to find 3 free non-copyrighted JPEGs of French Guiana and Guadeloupe is not my cup of tea. Others were much easier, such as Hong Kong, Israel, and the UK. Got a refreshing dose of information on many countries through Wikipedia. Which, by the way, I'm loving more and more. It helps me to research such things as the Spanish Civil War, spider monkeys, and alien robots that are robots in disguise.

Insert witty comment here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Witty comment, you would put me on the spot... hmmm...

How about
"Robots in disguise, sounds like my Saturday night"?

No, that's just wrong. Oh well, I give up, wikipedia is teh awesome, per Michael Scott.