a new typography term.

I just had to post it. Just had to. My coworker IM'd this to me a minute ago.

I fully support this new term. Come on, Merriam-Webster!


RJ said...

Not funny until.... "define:kerning" in google.

cliff brannon said...

HA! Love it. Back in my day, we had to learn kerning by hand with a T-square and a ruling pen!