a visual follow-up.

Only a week later, but pictures as promised. These are just a few -- the exciting ones I'm trying to hide from a certain someone, because I'm trying to get them framed. ;)


A special visitor.



They had some interesting conversation...
Kyle: Oh really? Battlestar Galactica, Sarah Connor Chronicles, Buffy, Blah Blah Blah?



Jen: Yeah, no kidding! Angel, The Office, Max Payne and Numb3rs!




After Starbucks we went to reserve this at GameStop. Hooray. (Not really)



The brothers at Foghorn's, home of some amazing wings. The older they get, the more alike they look.



The leaves are starting to turn on Fayetteville's campus. Beautiful.










There were a bunch of beautiful sculptures on campus, as well. This is one of them.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics Cap! I miss you guys and Tyler and high school...not enough to go back and redo it, but I do miss old friends. I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to hear about babies on the way. ;) Congrats on your anniversary!

KATHY LECHUGA said...

You guys look precious....and I need to taste those wings!!