real life mario kart.

Last week, three pairs of hard-working hands put their blood, sweat, and tears into a real life Mario Kart for a derby race.

The following pictures document the fruits of their labor.











The star would have been better, if I hadn't been so high off of spray paint.




It wouldn't be complete without Bob-Ombs, right?


It's also important to note that Kyle and Joey stuck a stereo in the car with the driver and blasted the Super Mario theme song (NES) as the kids rolled out with the kart. Nice.

1 comments:

M.Sea said...

I'm answering the question you asked on my blog. I didn't recall the name of the people that you said worked on N-Secure. I was only on set two days, Sept. 21 and Sept. 28. Thanks for the kind wishes. I will keep hustling and trying to make my acting dreams come true.